[Coco] VCC 1.43b / DW4 issues

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 20:39:21 EDT 2013

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 09:44:33 -0400
From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net>
Subject: Re: [Coco] VCC 1.43b / DW4 issues
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

Thanks Robert

>>Assuming you have correctly selected the HDBDOS ROM for VCC, then there
is a
I did select that. What I didn't do was select the "Enable Becker port"
under the bitbanger Tab.
Once I did that, I was able to connect to DW4

Oddly enough, DW4 was in a bad state too.
I couldn't even submit a bug report. No dialogs would appear, after
clicking Finish
on the Simple Wizard. (the wizard dialog wouldn't even close)

After rebooting the computer, all is ok- at the moment.

Having only read about Drivewire for the last few months, it's a whole
different
experience having it running and seeing what it can do.

Well done to everyone who has contributed to this!