[Coco] Dragon snapshost first package

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:09:18 EDT 2013

Once more a game during the lunch time :)

Fire Force, it's a green ikari warriors for dragon. Nice music intro,
sounds like a C64 SID :)

snapshot6.dsk:

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/dropbox/snapshot.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

some pics on:

http://www.dragon32universe.info/ills/dragon/quickbeam/Fire_Force_000.png
http://www.dragon32universe.info/ills_thumbs/dragon/burgin/Fire_Force_003.png

It's so ridiculously easy to port the games now, the hardest part is find
which game to pick

Is there any dragon32 title you would like to see on coco1/2 ?

--
Long live the CoCo