[Coco] Dragon snapshost first package

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 13:38:40 EDT 2013

This is funny. I converted the Kung Fu Master game and also the Dragon32
itself. I mean, If you run the DRAGON32.BAS inside the snapshot5.dsk you
turn your coco basic into a Dragon32 basic :) again, garbled keyboard.

Need to patch these roms now...

Ciaran, can you point me where in the dragon32 rom it scans for the
keyboard ?

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/dropbox/snapshot.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Ciaran Anscomb <cocomalt at 6809.org.uk>wrote:

> "Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" wrote:
> >
> > BTW, a little guide if you feel lost with the garbled keyboard:
> > [...]
> >
> > I hope someone else could provide a better table. I'm too tired for now.
>
> >From http://www.grempc.demon.co.uk/dragon/info/memmap.html:
>
>   PA6    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   Ent Clr Brk N/c N/c N/c N/c Shift
>
>   PA5    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   X   Y   Z   Up  Dwn Lft Rgt Space
>          i/p    CoCo - Keyboard   8   9   :   ;   ,   -   .   /
>
>   PA4    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W
>          i/p    CoCo - Keyboard   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7
>
>   PA3    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O
>          i/p    CoCo - Keyboard   X   Y   Z   Up  Dwn Lft Rgt Space
>
>   PA2    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   @   A   B   C   D   E   F   G
>          i/p    CoCo - Keyboard   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W
>
>   PA1    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   8   9   :   ;   ,   -   .   /
>          i/p    CoCo - Keyboard   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O
>
>   PA0    i/p    Keyboard Matrix   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7
>          i/p    CoCo - Keyboard   @   A   B   C   D   E   F   G
>
> CoCo 3's extra keys will pad out those n/c entries.
>
> ..ciaran

Long live the CoCo