[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Another chapter added

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 5 05:49:46 EDT 2013

Nick,
It's really looking good.... I do have one complaint. More an observation than a complaint.
After all the talk of "Coding it on the Coco", you use an Amiga for the graphics? What gives?
With the great graphics tools available for the Coco (CocoMax3, ColorMax3 etc), why not keep it on the Coco?
I actually enjoy doing graphics work on the Coco, it's one of the few things that even on modern PC with mega Gigs of memory, hasn't changed.
Editing pixel by pixel is still the same... Click... bang.... click.. bang...
:-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia