[Coco] Another option for running VCC on OSX

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:37:31 EDT 2013

I had forgotten that I had this program for OSX
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

Crossover is very different from VmWare, Parallels, Virtual Box and other
virtual machines, and is a bit cheaper too.

The installer for VCC 1.43b ran fine using Crossover, and VCC has been
running
ok so far. I haven't put it though its paces yet, but also wouldn't rule
out any glitches either.

I've only been editing some basic programs and saving them to DSK files.

I'm still running Snow Leopard but would expect there may be some issues
with Crossover
in newer versions of OSX.