[Coco] So, does anyone know where to get disk drives?

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Wed Sep 4 15:47:31 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Mine's a DMP-100, I think.  Uses "normal" -- well, perhaps not for these days -- 8" or so tractor-fed paper, so that may not be a problem.  Of course I have no idea whether I can get ribbons for it, nor much of an inclination to actually use a printer ever. :)  If I ever did want to use a printer, I have an old Genicom printer that I got with some of my VAX stuff.  Dot matrix with a ridiculously wide carriage, shiny steel case, 1/4" thick plexiglass cover over the head, serial, parallel, pretty much everything you could ever hope for in an old dot matrix.  I'd bet it will plug right into a CoCo too.

Chris

--
Christopher Smith
Systems Engineer, Wolfram Research