[Coco] coco printers

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 20:26:21 EDT 2013

While not CoCo friendly out of the box the Panasonic KX-P1180 and 1124 work
very nice with the CoCo provided a serial to parallel converter (like the
Blue Streak Ultima and Botek interfaces). Ribbons for both printers can
still be purchased - Amazon has several vendors. I have the 1180 and the
thing is still running as it did 30 years ago, clean it up and oil it with
due dilligence :-)