[Coco] Gene's Web Page

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 2 17:24:52 EDT 2013

On Monday 02 September 2013 17:20:22 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Ed,
> It seems to be... I used the link you provided and my link. No go
>
> Gene?  You been playing with your chowns chillouts ad chiwawas again?
> Or did the station finally catch ya LOL

No, DynDNS decided I'd had a free ride long enough and changed the
login/password that it takes to renew the lease, so I've been failing even
the web page login to renew it.  See my reply to Ed for what I think of
that, and for the IP address to use until I get a new name setup as that
FQDN will be owned by a squatter for about a year, so I'll have to get a
new one.  I'll change my sig when I do.