[Coco] [Spam] hardware scrolling

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:37:45 EDT 2013

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013, Gene Heskett wrote:

>> Nope.  No luck.  All unavailable.
>
> All worked fine, and still do, from here.  Using FF on linux.  I wonder if
> in your case, its the codec that is unavailable?  Looks like it is ID'd as
> shockwave-flash.

Yes, but it's some flavor of flash that Chromium on Ubuntu 12.04 cannot
digest.  Other videos work fine, but these will play only on Firefox
(which I'm moving away from due to, where do I start.. memory leaks,
degraded scrolling after being up more than a day or so and general
sluggishness - some trick on a 4-core i7 clocked at 4.5 GHz. with
state-of-the-art Nvidia display adapter).

Steve