[Coco] [Spam] hardware scrolling

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 26 14:14:51 EDT 2013

On Saturday 26 October 2013 14:11:43 Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Sat, 26 Oct 2013, Simon Jonassen wrote:
> > Hmmmm....
> >
> > Maybe i should try the individual links instead of the channel....
> >
> > Here we go:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-z21XqTjE
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bembn2Q3xVI
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOI9HcbEi2U
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnWceSpBXH8
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9MtAbBzORE
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edkCYN3HT5k
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJIsaJfZIDw
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp52G6b7oEw
> >
> > Hope thats better....
>
> Nope.  No luck.  All unavailable.

All worked fine, and still do, from here.  Using FF on linux.  I wonder if
in your case, its the codec that is unavailable?  Looks like it is ID'd as
shockwave-flash.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.
         law-abiding citizens.