[Coco] Gay Coco

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Oct 23 22:02:03 EDT 2013

On 10/21/2013 11:43 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 21 October 2013 23:39:10 Richard E. Crislip did opine:
>
>> On 10/21/2013 12:12 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
>>> No comments:
>>>
>>> pic.twitter.com/vBiEfzaus0 <http://t.co/vBiEfzaus0>
>>>
>>> This is what you get when you service your coco with it powered....
>>> FAIL!
>>>
>>> The vdg is busted...
>> Sigh... I thought you knew better than that 8-).
>>
> Chuckle, while I can sit here and sharpen my finger in derision with the
> best of us, Richard, I'll be the first to admit I have done it many times
> when the scope probes tip was dull & it skidded.  Sometimes I even get away
> with it. :(
>
> Cheers, Gene
8-) My lesson was to learn to never ever install an perfectly good RAM
chip into a machine that is still powered on because it aint gonna be
perfectly good after you do it, and/or DO NOT plug in a hddrive while
the machine is still powered on, the spark was breath taking and so was
the instant power down. <sigh> Hence the smiley at the end of my little
barb.