[Coco] Gay Coco

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 21 23:43:01 EDT 2013

On Monday 21 October 2013 23:39:10 Richard E. Crislip did opine:

> On 10/21/2013 12:12 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> > No comments:
> >
> > pic.twitter.com/vBiEfzaus0 <http://t.co/vBiEfzaus0>
> >
> > This is what you get when you service your coco with it powered....
> > FAIL!
> >
> > The vdg is busted...
>
> Sigh... I thought you knew better than that 8-).

Chuckle, while I can sit here and sharpen my finger in derision with the
best of us, Richard, I'll be the first to admit I have done it many times
when the scope probes tip was dull & it skidded.  Sometimes I even get away
with it. :(

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

BOFH excuse #58: