[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:04:36 EDT 2013

Walt
Let me know because you use. NET 3.5 and not 2.5 or 2 or 4
I'm aware of translations and if you want to help or collaborate on something

I am also doing a small list of possible errors when the formats are not standard that I noticed in the source code, but can be later
I would also like to take into account in making corrections and comments travez errors or changes in source forge, not it better?
You control which errors are now ready, and can see and look better