[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Wed Oct 23 15:36:10 EDT 2013

This must be an issue with your windows. I am able to open multiple files at
once by selecting multiple, then right clicking one of them and choose open.
Or even (while holding shift or control down), double-clicking any of the
selected files.  Anyone else having this problem?

I will add in a notification of an invalid disk image detected.

-Walt Zydhek