[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Mon Oct 21 21:37:27 EDT 2013

I found the issue with the allocation, and will attempt to fix it now.. It
seems on initial directory creation, only 1 sector is allocated (treated
like a file), then when that is full, allocations of 8 sectors are used to
expand it. Easy enough fix.

Not sure why you are having the issue with Disk menu being disabled. I
haven't had that problem, but will keep exploring.

I am considering adding a "recently opened" to the File menu, and perhaps an
Option (once I incorporate options into the app) to reopen previously opened
files upon start.

The instance thing is mainly so that if you have emudisk open, if you
doubleclick other disk images in windows, it won't open another copy of
emudisk, but will instead open those disk images in the currently running
one.

-Walt Zydhek