[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:13:10 EDT 2013

Grabbed the latest and tried it. Drag/drop image on EmuDisk and
double-click both result in Disk menu being disabled. I set EmuDisk as my
default vhd file manager. I like the dir/file and size counts. Thanks. :)

Comparisons of my images (source and destination) reveals all file and dirs
appear to be the same on both images. Only the free space is different.

I didn't understand the instance thing I guess. I thought I'd be able to
have EmuDisk remember what images I had open and would open them by default.

Today is done for me. I'll be back in front of this box tomorrow. :)

Wayne