[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Fri Oct 18 18:14:29 EDT 2013

This request will take me some time, as I will have to either change the
file info dialog into a tri-state dialog for handling  bulk changes, or
create a different dialog for purposes of mass file changes. With the fix of
the file attribute retention, this shouldn't be a major inconvenience for
now.

-Walt Zydhek