[Coco] Nitros9 boot fails with HDB DOS in rompak

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Fri Oct 11 14:02:28 EDT 2013

Hi Robert. I'm sure you read on the list, everything works great once I cut
the proper trace. :)

As always, I want to thank you for your help. You're patience and knowledge
are very much appreciated.

Thank you.

This will make a few users over at Atariage happy. We are going to mod a few
carts with HDB-DOS roms and get casual coco users (vintage computer
collectors / players) to start playing on the coco more. :)

Charlie