[Coco] Sierra games and DW

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Wed Oct 9 23:04:21 EDT 2013

I'd like to get these running not just for myself but some others I know who
plan to use a coco3 but will have no other hardware besides a 512K coco a
rompak with HDB-DOS and a DW cable / server.

I'll try other Nitros9 disks in a bit. I know I tried Kings Quest 2 from the
/latest site and it does exactly he same for me.