[Coco] CocoNet ROM on eBay

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Oct 8 20:29:54 EDT 2013

I thought the big selling point Roger made was that coconet was wireless and initially was faster then drivewire.
With my Coco setup only a few feet from the drivewire server so the wireless feature never mattered to me so I
never bothered getting one. Since I had a superide with drivewire eeprom in the flash I had no need.

For the record I never used coconet and have never seen it used. As a result I have no oprinion of it either good
or bad.

The Other Frank