[Coco] Dumping a JDOS 1.11 ROM

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 6 23:24:13 EDT 2013

Mark, though not Unix-ish, the windows "wimagetool.exe." that used to come with mess will do it in seconds.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/wimgtool.exe

It's all I use to move files back and forth.
There is also another version that deal with os9 disk's directories better but the rsdos part is not as good.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/wimgtool2.exe

Hope it helps.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/