[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Another chapter added

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Oct 6 14:35:13 EDT 2013

I seem to recall, and maybe this is what you're saying, that indeed
each frame consists of half blank lines, and the next field duplicates
the first except that each line is shifted one line downward (or
upward).  Not true interlace, on account of the even lines duplicating
the odd rather than being an independent scan.  That's what I remember
that the spec sheets for the VDG said, or how I interpreted them,
anyway.

Art