[Coco] BASIC Week 2: Halloween Boogaloo

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Sat Oct 5 11:24:00 EDT 2013

Thought you guys might get a kick out of the silly program I wrote for a challenge on Reddit. It's a Halloween themed program that draws an ASCII art haunted house and animates some flying bats. It's meant to be portable to lots of different computer platforms which is why I chose ASCII art this time around. There's actually a witch that can fly by, but the CoCo doesn't have enough text rows on the screen so it doesn't show.

http://youtu.be/550Y2DZBCIo

The program is open source (of course, it's BASIC) and I put it up on GitHub.

https://github.com/FozzTexx/HalloweenBoogaloo