[Coco] Penpal disk...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Oct 1 13:19:50 EDT 2013

I recall having other software from Four Star Software that was copy
protected, so if Penpal is theirs, that's probably the explanation.

One CoCo program for copying protected disks that I remember was
called Spit 'N Image.

Seems to me I remember some discussion on this list 3-4 years ago
about a newer cloning program someone had developed.

Art