[Coco] Penpal disk...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 1 12:21:50 EDT 2013

Thanks!

-[ Al ]-

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Pierce
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 12:06 PM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] Penpal disk...

Al, If I remember right and the documentation to Orchestra Master is
correct, "PenPal" was written by Roland Knight and Dave Shewchun of Four
Star Software who also authored "Orchestra Master" (a software Orchestra 90
clone), "Bugs" and "Coco Paint"
I checked all my archives and can't find a copy of PenPal but I remembered
it being mentioned in the Orchestra Master docs so I looked there and go the
names of the authors who mention their other software.

You may be able to google them and find them, also check on facebook

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com