[Coco] Disk Omni Clone...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 12:51:25 EDT 2013

Al,
I'm sure I've seen "Omni-Clone" on some of the unamed utility disks in the various archives. The disks labeld "Disk-1.dsk", "Disk-2.dsk", some "Utilities-1.dsk" and so on. There's tons of software in those hundreds of disk collections that haven't made it out to their own disks. Some are just PD disks like the T&D collection and some are user's collections they compiled to keep from having so many "one program" disks lying around and are full of commercial software. You may find PenPal in those disks as well. I know I've found a couple of things in those disks that there were no copies of in the archive.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com