[Coco] Disk Omni Clone...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 1 12:28:28 EDT 2013

I thought I was going crazy...

I've searched all the archives, and the Rainbow Index, and not a mention of
Disk Omni Clone anywhere.

I remember using Omni Clone to copy tapes on my Coco. And, I remember
selling Disk Omni Clone at Rainbowfests when I worked for Spectrum Projects.

In looking through back issues of Rainbow, I found Spectrum Projects ads
with Disk Omni Clone in them. So, at least I'm not going crazy. I probably
own it. I just have to find it.

I guess Rainbow never reviewed it because they didn't want to anger their
advertisers who sold copy-protected software. I used to have a Copy ][ PC
Option Board for my XT that copied most things. I loaned it to a friend. If
he can find it, I'll crank it up and see if it will copy my PenPal disk. I'm
afraid to even try to start the program until I have a backup copy.

-[ Al ]-