[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 10:34:02 EDT 2013

No one is doing "3rd party" stuff. As far as I know, it was never mentioned other than the mention of incompatability with Ados and how to solve it. If you consider that "3rd party" then technically so are Dw4, HDBDOS, and NitrOS9 as they were derived from other sources in their beginnings just as Ados was.

All I plan to do in the Wik is  share my knowledge of the aquisition, installation and initial running of Dw4, HDBDOS, and NitrOS9, in one central location. No one's "changing" anything, just "explaining" (hopefully) a little better (read non-technical)  what is there, where to get it, and what to do with it when you get it.
The whole idea is geared to those who don't know but want to learn, not to those who already do know and don't want to explain (no targets intended here)... or those who will never know, no matter how much you explain.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com