[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Oct 1 09:25:41 EDT 2013

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:29:44 -0400
From: Aaron Wolfe<aawolfe at gmail.com>

I think I missed something.

Drivewire is absolutely open source.  You are free to take the source and
use it any way you would like within the terms of the GPL.   As far as I am
concerned this can apply to the wiki content as well.

However, this does not grant anyone the right to make changes to the
official project.  As the maintainer, I have the responsibility to prevent
bad changes and the final say on what happens.

Adding documentation for third party software to the DriveWire 4 wiki is a
bad change, and I will not be doing that.

It's nice to have someone overseeing a project like this! So there is an "official" release and any "custom" releases.

I agree, you shouldn't have documentation for third party stuff on the original site. A different page for custom releases on the same site might be a good idea, with links to docs/pages for other software mentioned.