[Coco] SWTPCEmu Disk Images Cataloged

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Sat Nov 30 20:16:16 EST 2013

I'd like a copy of that.

-Walt Zydhek

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On
Behalf Of Joel Ewy
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 4:44 PM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: [Coco] SWTPCEmu Disk Images Cataloged

I blew half my Saturday cataloging all the OS-9 disks that come with the
SWTPCEmu Full Package.  There were a couple I couldn't read, and there is a
lot of duplication.  But I made a 432K text file listing all the contents I
could read.  It's pretty interesting, and there is definitely some stuff
that needs to get into circulation among CoCo enthusiasts, including the
OS-9 source.  In addition to the Microware code, there is some other driver
source code that might be of interest to the historians among us, and maybe
people trying to port OS-9 to the N8VEM.

I won't burden the mail list with the whole bulk of it, but I'd be happy to
pass it along to any who'd care to see what's in those disk images at a
glance.  What somebody needs to do now is weed out the duplication and
distill it down to unique files only.

JCE