[Coco] Coco 1 on ebay

Jeremy Michea jmichea at mail.com
Sat Nov 30 19:45:59 EST 2013

Took a chance on this one - made an offer for $35 and it was accepted. Anyone tell me about this particular model of Coco 1? From my research its a 4k model but has a 16k badge on it - upgrade perhaps? And what's that vent in the top right for, ventilation? Is that even necessary? I like the full keyboard which I don't have on my other coco 1's and even though the box isn't in great shape I don't have a coco 1 box so that's a nice bonus. Shipping was $22 so for under $60 I thought it worth a shot.

Definitely a candidate for a paint job. Anyone recommend a good brand of spray paint in battleship grey?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171185231769