[Coco] SWTPCEmu Disk Images Cataloged

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 19:48:14 EST 2013

I will take a copy of that, and I can assist with whittling down the
duplication. I have been going through it as well, and I am finding some
very interesting stuff. The 2 copies of a OS- L2 Master disk for the CoCo3
are both corrupted or something. The subdirs (CMDS, etc.) can't be read by
the emulator.

Wayne