[Coco] SWTPCEmu Disk Images Cataloged

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Nov 30 19:43:39 EST 2013

I blew half my Saturday cataloging all the OS-9 disks that come with the
SWTPCEmu Full Package.  There were a couple I couldn't read, and there
is a lot of duplication.  But I made a 432K text file listing all the
contents I could read.  It's pretty interesting, and there is definitely
some stuff that needs to get into circulation among CoCo enthusiasts,
including the OS-9 source.  In addition to the Microware code, there is
some other driver source code that might be of interest to the
historians among us, and maybe people trying to port OS-9 to the N8VEM.

I won't burden the mail list with the whole bulk of it, but I'd be happy
to pass it along to any who'd care to see what's in those disk images at
a glance.  What somebody needs to do now is weed out the duplication and
distill it down to unique files only.

JCE