[Coco] Cable, software, etc. needed for an RS-232 Dual Comm Pak from Ken-ton Electronics

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 22:58:50 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

I need the cable, schematics, and software for the RS-232 Dual Comm Pak made
by Ken-ton Electronics, Inc.  I figured the dual RS-232 ports were the
standard 9-pin variety.  It is instead a 50 contact card edge connector, so
I would like to know if there is anyone one on this list who has one of
these paks that may have and would share the schematics of the pak and cable
with me.  It also have a 28-pin socket that holds a rom, so would it be
2764/27128 compatible?  I would really appreciate very much any help anyone
can give.  Thank you in advance.
Take care my friends.

Kip