[Coco] DD-WRT

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 00:29:54 EST 2013

I have DD-WRT in two Linksys WRT54GS routers if memory serves correctly on
the model number.  I took me a while to finger it all out.  It works great.
Since I now use a Cisco PIX-306E Firewall Appliance and a Cisco 3500XL
Switch, all my routers are set up as Access Points.  I also have a Belkin54G
that I'm currently using.
Kip