[Coco] Paper for TP-10 Printer

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:42:57 EST 2013

The paper sold for the TP-10 (RS Cat 26-1332) was as 4 1/8" wide 80 ft long
rolls.

There is a vendor that might still have it ->
http://www.paperrollsplus.com/thermal%20paper.htm <- part number 41876

The TP-10 will handle with no problem a 4" wide paper roll, it's only 1/8"
narrower, the margins the TP-10 leaves on each side of each printed line is
1/2" so there is room to spare, and 1/8" is not that much that the paper
roll would wobble inside its cradle as it is being pulled.

The 4" wide is easier to find ->
http://www.thermalpaperdirect.com/products/Thermal-Paper-Roll-4-x-80-For-Zebra-4336.asp

Problem with either option above is that the buyer must get a whole case of
the things, 25 rolls with the first vendor and 36 on the second one listed
above.

-- RP