[Coco] Unusual problem

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Nov 2 20:27:44 EDT 2013

I have no experience with Drivewire, but a lot of PC hardware experience. I kinda figured it was the PC. Now the fun part of finding out what is wrong with it. Could be multiple problems. I would suspect serial port and/or cables on the setup that doesn't work. Could have a bad drive too. And then there's always the question of something hosed up on the OS that could be causing problems. At least you have a working setup and have isolated to the PC. I'd start running diagnostics on the PC, Antivirus, spyware and all that stuff too. I can't say I envy you, these kinda problems can drive a person batty!

Good Luck!