[Coco] More and more...

Bill Gordon cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 31 14:09:01 EDT 2013

On Behalf Of Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)
>> Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 1:43 PM
>> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
>> Subject: Re: [Coco] More and more...

>> by the attachment you mean the mylar cable on the keyboard right ?
Probably
>> this coco has been mutilated to fix some other coco. They probably took
>> away the mylar and the membrane. Good news is that you can use this board
>> in your other coco

Nope, the mylar cable is still there, but the keyboard not only looks and
smells burnt, the attachment that is supposed to be on the motherboard is
gone.

>> But why you can't open the 26-3127 ? you can try taking the 26-3127 board
>> and replace the one on 26-3127B. Chances are good that it will work. Plug
>> this board into the 3127B power supply and check what you get.

I'm still in "negotiations" with the seller whether he's gonna give me a
refund or not (I guess he thinks if he stalls long enough time will run out
where eBay will not do anything), so I cannot touch the screws-it's still
unopened.