[Coco] More and more...

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:43:26 EDT 2013

by the attachment you mean the mylar cable on the keyboard right ? Probably
this coco has been mutilated to fix some other coco. They probably took
away the mylar and the membrane. Good news is that you can use this board
in your other coco

But why you can't open the 26-3127 ? you can try taking the 26-3127 board
and replace the one on 26-3127B. Chances are good that it will work. Plug
this board into the 3127B power supply and check what you get.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Bill Gordon <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com>wrote:

> I'm finding out that eBay is full of crooks and swindlers. I've bought 2
> Cocos so far, and BOTH of them are junk. And sold "AS IS-no refunds".
>

> Well, at least now I have a 26-3127 and a 26-3127B for parts. The 26-3127
> chips are socketed, but I don't know about the 26-3127B. The seller has not
> agreed to a refund, so I can't open it.  The 26-3127 is COMPLETELY dead-the
> power supply has been disconnected, the attachment where the keyboard goes
> into the motherboard is gone, the shield around the RF modulator is
> shredded, and it looks like it's been shorted out. So like I said, I got
> parts anyway (if ANY of them are still good).
>

> But it still doesn't look like I'll be able to join in the discussion about
> Cocos after all. I've already spend all I can (and not get killed by my
> wife-I hope, anyway.)

Long live the CoCo