[Coco] Recommendations & Assistance

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed May 29 20:41:04 EDT 2013

The Blue screen could be an driver issue (as already pointed out) or
more likely a Hardware error.  A XP system is a bit on the old side
(like a decade or more) and the hardware could be dieing.  (hard drives
start dieing after five years.)

I would check out the hardware before reinstall windows or anything
else.  But on that old of a system, you would better off dropping XP and
switching to a new version of Linux.  (Windows XP support end in less
than a year.)

Be warned, Linux is not the same as Windows and you will need time to
learn it.   (And get new software too.)

Steve