[Coco] OT: Computer for a newbie

Kip Koon - Computer Doc computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue May 28 23:09:39 EDT 2013

Louis,
You might also want to advise them to seriously consider putting an Internet
Security package of some sort on the XP system.
I personally use BitDefender on my Windows 7 systems and on my Mom's XP
system.
BitDefender was rated #1 out of the top 10 or 12 Internet Security packages
a site I looked at stated last year.  I don't remember the site that did the
comparison though.
I was having a very strange problem on my laptop at the time and it solved
it beautifully.
By the way, outside of operator errors on my Mom's computer, the Windows XP
system has ran beautifully, just slow.  :)
Kip