[Coco] User Group and Collections VHD

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 19 02:09:23 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
I finally finished the "User Group and Individual Collections OS9.vhd"
Each collection is in it's own directory and each file archive is uncompressed to it's own directory
The archive includes (OS9) OCN, Princeton, RTSI, CIS-OS9, and The Color Computer Disk Image Archive.
These are all OS9 archives and searchable with any OS9 search utility. Stick this vhd into drivewire and have access to one of the largest single disk, uncompressed archive collections on the internet.
It has taken me about 3 months of decompressing all the files from each archive and moving to proper directories.
The one thing I didn't do, is set all the attributes. As most any OS-9 user knows, when you decompress a file, it's attributes are not set. So you will have to do this when you want to use a file.
Here's the link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/User%20Group%20and%20Individual%20Collections%20OS9.vhd

It will also be available from my website under the utilities page.
This vhd rplaces the previous RTSI vhd I had up before as RTSI is included here.
If the link doesn't work, try again later as it may still be uploading

Enjoy :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia