[Coco] Just learning OS-9 - Questions

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Tue May 28 05:57:37 EDT 2013

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:01:33 +1000
From:nickma at optusnet.com.au

Where can I BUY a copy of Frank's book... Mastering OS-9 on the Tandy
Color Computer 3.

Frank's done a great job with this and I'd like to support his
efforts.

Nick

I appreciate it Nick, but I haven't printed a copy in YEARS. Instead of letting the effort go to waste I retain the copyright but put it out for free use. You just have to download and print it, or have it printed. Here in the States Office Depot and other print services will let you send a PDF file to their server and they will print and bind it. The file has individual pages and they usually come out as 8.5"x11" sheets, but are configured to be 5.5"x8.5" sheets. Changing the page size in a PDF file reader just centers the page on an 8.5"x11" sheet (or A whatever using Euro sizes... A4?). Not sure how to fix that when printing!

So just print it and enjoy! Not Public Domain, but free for personal use. Much better than not making it available any more, don't you think?

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine