[Coco] I tried

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:09:43 EDT 2013

As your story illustrates, there are Cocos out there and with some
dedication and patience you can still put together a system on the cheap.

It took me about 3 years to put together the coco I have now, but most of
the components were quite inexpensive or things I was able to trade someone
for.

EBay is probably the worst way to go, but even there you can find almost
anything at a reasonable price if you wait.  You may have luck by
contacting the seller of one item and asking if they have any more too.
For example John of gimechip.com often has (very reasonable, imho) auctions
of this or that, but I dont think he constantly lists everything he has.

There is also very little that cannot be done using emulators for the cases
where one does not have the hardware.

All in all I guess my point is that this hobby can fit into any budget if
you take your time.

maltedmedia.com<coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com>]