[Coco] mousedefs.a?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat May 18 01:07:19 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:47:58PM -0400, Bill Pierce wrote:

> The only thing I know to do, is to see what it's requesting of the
> mouse type data and write a short defs file that has the needed
> data. I had to do that with another of Mike Sweet's sources.

Yeah, I was afraid of that... grumble.  My RMA fu is not good.

Is there documentation somewhere that describes exactly what the
language RMA accepts is?  I thought I had full docs for the C Compiler
and LII Dev System but I don't have anything on RMA's language, just
its invocation.

> BTW... With Gene's comments on c.prep, I downloaded it the other
[...]
> for DW4Man and all 52 source files for Sound Chaser :-) They both
> seem to be working normally

I'm glad to hear it!  It does do a lot more error checking. And from
what I've seen, if it fails it fails noisily.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard