[Coco] mousedefs.a?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri May 17 23:47:58 EDT 2013

Willard,
I had the same problem a while back. Mike Sweet uses a lot of "custom" defs and libraries with his coding and then never includes them with the sources. I found this to be true with many of his source releases.
I even contacted him recently and he said he had gotten rid of all his Coco stuff many years ago and had nothing of his work left.

The only thing I know to do, is to see what it's requesting of the mouse type data and write a short defs file that has the needed data. I had to do that with another of Mike Sweet's sources.

BTW... With Gene's comments on c.prep, I downloaded it the other night and used it to re-compile DW4Man & Sound Chaser. It found an error that has been in DW4Man since day one and the Tandy c.prep had been letting it slide by. It worked fine with all 31 source files for DW4Man and all 52 source files for Sound Chaser :-)
They both seem to be working normally

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia