[Coco] The most bizarre thing

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Wed May 15 14:15:32 EDT 2013

> No more speculations. It's a serial-centronics frankinterface:

Baffles me.  Too many pins in the ribbon cable for centronics.
And assuming sa pressed on connector on the other end it seems
to be missing some signals it would need.

And, after seeing the "power supply", it would be a cold day in
hell when I risked one of my machines to try it out.  :-)

> pic.twitter.com/Dff5bnZZAm <http://t.co/Dff5bnZZAm>
> pic.twitter.com/EroUZoNefC <http://t.co/EroUZoNefC>
>
> And yes it's a coco thing!
>
> more strange things:
>
> the coco2 has a cooler wtf ?
>
> pic.twitter.com/cRNMkwYeQ8 <http://t.co/cRNMkwYeQ8>
>
> the fd500 too ?
>
> pic.twitter.com/gAcQqLgx93 <http://t.co/gAcQqLgx93>
>
> common it's an keep cooler guy ?
>
> more cool stuff, finally i have a coco2 service manual and tons of books
> speacially a complete os-9 dev kit woohay ! :D
>
> pic.twitter.com/lo6ttyeRZD <http://t.co/lo6ttyeRZD>
> pic.twitter.com/dkFluiv6Qr <http://t.co/dkFluiv6Qr>
>
> and all for free :D well the monster I will kill it!

Looks like you got a real bargain.  :-)

bill