[Coco] The most bizarre thing

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:44:27 EDT 2013

No more speculations. It's a serial-centronics frankinterface:

pic.twitter.com/Dff5bnZZAm <http://t.co/Dff5bnZZAm>
pic.twitter.com/EroUZoNefC <http://t.co/EroUZoNefC>

And yes it's a coco thing!

more strange things:

the coco2 has a cooler wtf ?

pic.twitter.com/cRNMkwYeQ8 <http://t.co/cRNMkwYeQ8>

the fd500 too ?

pic.twitter.com/gAcQqLgx93 <http://t.co/gAcQqLgx93>

common it's an keep cooler guy ?

more cool stuff, finally i have a coco2 service manual and tons of books
speacially a complete os-9 dev kit woohay ! :D

pic.twitter.com/lo6ttyeRZD <http://t.co/lo6ttyeRZD>
pic.twitter.com/dkFluiv6Qr <http://t.co/dkFluiv6Qr>

and all for free :D well the monster I will kill it!

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net
> wrote:

> A definite possibility and one I suspect just might well prove true.
>

> Bruce W.

Long live the CoCo