[Coco] BASIC09 - How good is it?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue May 14 15:08:39 EDT 2013

Gene,
Your typically impressive  1802 video tape dubbing machine is
a tribute to the dedication you showed to  your job.

What is wrong with this country is the way  the other fellows who had
a competing but inferior machine dealt with the  situation.   What they
should have done was offer you a generous  offer to buy not just the
unit but the design.   That  is what  is wrong with this country today.
Too many spoiled brats who were spoiled as  children raised on gummy
bears and taught to accept nothing but there way who  are now lawyers.

"It's my design or I am not  interested..."

If it makes you feel any better you have went far  beyond any college text
book I have ever seen and you are talking to a fellow  who took senior and
graduate level math courses in college.  Oh and in  case your wandering
my last GPA was 3.9     How's that  for and endorsement.

Of course I did cut a fart in class on day  which makes it all the more
impressive...    :)

Roy