[Coco] Graphics modes

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon May 13 19:45:59 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/13/2013 4:57:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
retrocanada76 at gmail.com writes:

>seems those composite to vga converter doesn't like coco signal  and
>interprets colors as vertical lines. Everything looks like a banana  in
>pijamas. The only way to make it usable is through black & white  screens
>what is a pain:

LOL.   Give up the composite route and just get one of my
RGB to VGA converters.   I know I have been lazy lately in
filling orders and I have a long waiting list but I have shipped
out two units today and since I am retired I intend devoting
my free time to assembling and testing units so thing should
happen fast from here on out.

Lock your doors and hide your women... I'm coming thru....  :)

Roy